Commercial Pest Control Services
TES is fully certified and licensed as a commercial-grade exterminator in York and Lancaster counties and surrounding Pennsylvania area.
Every commercial location we treat for insects and other pests is treated like a unique situation because we know every job will have different needs. That’s why our goal is to keep your facility compliant, pest free, and you happy.
Our technicians are constantly getting involved in on-going education, researching the latest compliance laws, standards, and technologies used in our field to ensure the highest possible quality of treatment.
Why we’re good at what we do
• We can provide monthly and/or quarterly maintenance plans, as well as 24-hour emergency service.
• We believe in and practice Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles
• TES offers full-service capabilities
• We have over 35 years of pest control experience
• Every visit we conduct includes a service report with recommendations
• We’re third-party audit compliant, licensed and categoried for schools, and we take the time to get to know the people we work with
Learn more about us.
We’ve worked with a number of businesses and locations, including:
• Hotels and other facilities in the hospitality industry
• Schools and daycares
• Apartments and multi-family housing
• Food processing plants and Restaurants
• Retail stores
• Commercial properties and industrial sites
We’ve found that hotels, B&Bs, and other businesses in the hospitality industry benefit from custom-built plans. Monthly service visits allow us to ensure your establishment is pest and insect free, and you have the benefit of knowing your guests and patrons are safe.
Schools and Daycares
There are very strict rules and regulations in place for treating schools and daycares, and TES is up to date on all of them. We’re licensed in a separate category to treat schools; however, it’s not actually required for us to be categorized in that way. We went the extra mile to show our customers that their safety and peace of mind are important to us, and so are yours.
Food processing plants
These facilities face special rules as they rely on third-party audit standards and checks, and we know how to ensure your business is compliant.
When you call us, you’ll be speaking to someone who’s local and who knows the area like their own neighborhood. We will come out to your property or facility to conduct an on-site, no-obligation assessment at absolutely no cost to you. We won’t give you quotes over the phone because we know how important it is to understand your specific situation and needs in person. The quote and plan we recommend will be catered to what you’re going through and what you need. That’s our guarantee.
We believe regular, proactive treatment is best in keeping your facility free of insects and other pests, which is why we believe in a quarterly treatment plan.